SYNERPLUS® “S” Series Mattresses
High resilience and medium-high or high density, static and reactive mattresses manufactured in expanded polyurethane foam, for ordinary, specialised and at risk of decubitus hospitalization.
The padding material is alveolar structured and open cells, in order to ensure high breathability. Our Synerplus® “S” series mattresses are produced as one-block bi-modular structure, with incisions on flexion points, or as multi-section structure with a ‘wave’ pattern and high bearing capacity leaning surface (Synerplus® “S” Comfort) or in Synergel® , a special thermo-press-formable technopolymer (Synerplus® “S” Antidecubito).
The base module is manufactured with a ‘cradle’ pattern and with containment edges in expanded, open- cells polyurethane, polyether type 40 S non-deformable, high density (40 Kg/m3) in order to ensure adequate support and safety to the patient.
Available with Flame Proof Trevira® CS cover (breathable and self-extinguishing) or with Sycura® cover (water-proof, breathable, bielastic, antistatic, self-extinguishing and self-decontaminating).
Our Synerplus® “S” series mattresses are specifically recommended for specialised hospitalizations and for posture with low compressive gradient on the musculo-skeletal system.
- Silent, hypo-allergenic, non-toxic, odourless. Do not generate or contain dust or powder particles
- Allow CPR function
- Can be sanitized, disinfected, sterilized through adequate procedures (padding and covers)
- Latex-Free and radiotranslucent
Available in two versions: Synerplus® “S” Comfort and Synerplus® “S” Antidecubito.
- The performance requirements referred to non-deformability and durability of the Synerplus® “S” series mattressses are certified in compliance with UNI 10707 rev.2003 regulations, by LAPI, an authorized laboratory (accordance during technical tests has been achieved overcoming the highest severity level – 45000 cycles).
- The comfort index (Synerplus ® “S” Comfort) and the antidecubitus index (Synerplus® “S” Antidecubito) are certified in compliance with the Ergocert D28 technical regulations.
- The Synerplus® “S” series mattresses are CE marked, as provided by Medical Device class 1 MDR UE 2017/745 and type-approved by the Ministry of Interior in class 1IM for fire reaction, in compliance with CSE RF 4/83 DM 26/06/84 (UNI 9175 and UNI 9175/FA1 DM 03/09/2001).
- Ceritfied as Latex-Free products.