FLEX Series Mattresses
High resilience and medium/ medium-high density, polyurethane expanded foam static and reactive mattresses, for ordinary, pediatric, neonatal and specialised (also antidecubitus) hospitalization. The padding material is alveolar structured and open-cell, in order to ensure high transpiration.
Flex Series mattresses feature one or multiple-section structure with a smooth leaning surface (Flex Comfort), truncated pyramid shape with independent movement (Flex Antidecubito) or cradle-pattern structure with containment and safety edges and wave-shaped leaning surface manufactured with a special visco-elastic shape-memory foam (Flex Memory).
Our Flex series products are recommended for low and medium specialization hospitalization and for postures with low compressive gradient on the musculo-skeletal system.
- Silent, hypo-allergenic, non-toxic, odourless, dust-free
- Allow CPR function
- Permanent sanitation system aimed at preventing from proliferation of bacteria, fungi and moulds
- Easy to sanitize, disinfect and sterilize through accurate procedures (padding and covers)
- Latex-Free e radiotranslucent
Available in three versions: Flex Comfort, Flex Antidecubito and Flex Memory.
- The performance requirements referred to non-deformability and durability of our Flex series mattresses are certified in compliance with UNI 10707 – rev. 2003, by LAPI, suitable and authorized laboratory (accordance during technical tests has been achieved overcoming the highest severity level – 45.000 cycles).
- Biomedical comfort index (Flex Comfort) and antidecubitus index (Flex Antidecubito and Flex Memory) are certified in compliance with ErgoCert technical regulations.
- Flex series mattresses are CE marked, as provided by Medical Device class 1 MDR UE 2017/745 and type-approved by the Ministry of Interior in class 1IM for fire reaction, in compliance with CSE RF 4/83 DM 26/06/84 (UNI 9175 and UNI 9175/FA1 DM 03/09/2001).
- Latex-Free certified.