Hospital Cushions and Pillows
Polisoft Plus e Polisoft Plus Air
Our soap-shaped Polisoft Plus and Polisoft Plus Air Pillows and Cushions are manufactured with 35S/S non-deformable expanded polyurethane, polyether type, high resilience, high density (35 Kg/m3), soft and comfortable, with medium-low bearing capacity.
The special shape of the padding allows a proper support to nape, neck and shoulders.
Shaped pillows manufactured with high-resilience, open-cells, high-density, soft expanded polyurethane foam.
Cushions and pillows specifically recommended for ordinary, specialised and prolonged hospitalizations, since they allow a comfortable posture, functional to the prevention of tensions affecting the para-vertebral and cervical spine muscles.
Polisoft Plus Air
Shaped pillow manufactured with high-resilience, high-density, open-cells, soft expanded polyurethane foam, it also has anti-choking channels in order to provide greater safety, high transpiration and optimal comfort.
- CE marked class I medical device.
- Type-approved in class 1M for fire reaction.
- Silent, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, odourless.
- Do not generate and do not contain dust or powder particles.
- Permanent sanitation treatment to avoid the proliferation of bacteria, fungi and mould.
- Wash and spin-dry. Decontaminable and sterilisable (padding and pillowcase).
- Latex-free and radiotranslucent.